- Stock Grader
- ETF Grader
- Dividend Grader
What do the grades mean?
Our Stock Grader utilizes key fundamental metrics and weights them in an average to determine a grade of A to F. "A" being our highest ranking persistence model which, as a group, tends to outperform the low persistence stocks, as well as the market in general. The final grade a stock receives ("Total Stock Grade") is based on its Navellier Proprietary Quantitative Grade and its Overall Fundamental Grade. Only those stocks that received both a top Quantitative Grade and a top Overall Fundamental Grade receive an "A".
Stocks can provide some of the safest earning potential in this volatile market.
How often is the data updated?
The stock data is updated weekly.
Navellier Stock Grader Growth of $100 Example
Net February 1, 1998 to March 31, 2018
The chart above reflects the theoretical historical total return of stocks assigned a letter rank of A, B, C, D and F using a combination of the proprietary Navellier Stock Grader Fundamental grade and Navellier Stock Grader Quantitative grade. Performance results presented herein do not necessarily indicate future performance. The net performance results portrayed include the reinvestment of all dividends and other earnings. Net results also include our estimation of investment advisory fees, administrative fees, transaction expenses, or other expenses that a client would have paid or actually paid. A 3.00% annualized advisory fee is built into the net return calculations although that fee is higher than any actual advisory fee currently clients are paying to Navellier & Associates, Inc. for investment advisory services. Investment in equity strategies involves substantial risk and has the potential for partial or complete loss of funds invested. Graphs are for illustrative and discussion purposes only. (Note, these are model results, no actual money was invested. Please see important disclosures below.)
Try out our Stock Grader (returning users also) - Click Here
Investment in equity strategies involves substantial risk and has the potential for partial or complete loss of funds invested. As a matter of normal and important disclosures to you, as a potential investor, please consider the following: The performance presented is not based on any actual securities trading, portfolio, or accounts, and the reported performance of the A, B, C, D, and F portfolios (collectively the “model portfolios”) should be considered mere “paper” or pro forma performance results based on Navellier’s research.
Investors evaluating any of Navellier & Associates, Inc.’s, (or its affiliates’) Investment Products must not use any information presented here, including the performance figures of the model portfolios, in their evaluation of any Navellier Investment Products. Navellier Investment Products include the firm’s mutual funds and managed accounts. The model portfolios, charts and other information presented do not represent actual funded trades and are not actual funded portfolios. There are material differences between Navellier Investment Products’ portfolios and the model portfolios, research, and performance figures presented here. The model portfolios and the research results (1) may contain stocks or ETFs that are illiquid and difficult to trade; (2) may contain stock or ETF holdings materially different from actual funded Navellier Investment Product portfolios; (3) include the reinvestment of all dividends and other earnings, estimated trading costs, commissions, or management fees; and, (4) may not reflect prices obtained in an actual funded Navellier Investment Product portfolio. For these and other reasons, the reported performances of model portfolios do not reflect the performance results of Navellier’s actually funded and traded Investment Products. In most cases, Navellier’s Investment Products have materially lower performance results than the performances of the model portfolios presented.
As a matter of important disclosure regarding the model results presented for Stock Grader, ETF Grader, and Dividend Grader, the following factors must be considered when evaluating the long- and short-term performance figures presented:
(1) Historical or illustrated results presented herein do not necessarily indicate future performance; Investment in securities involves significant risk and has the potential for partial or complete loss of funds invested.
(2) The results presented were generated during a period of mixed (improving and deteriorating) economic conditions in the U.S. and positive and negative market performance. There can be no assurance that these favorable market conditions will occur again in the future. Navellier has no data regarding actual performance in different economic or market cycles or conditions.
(3) The back-tested performance was derived from the application of a model with the benefit of hindsight.
(4) The results portrayed reflect the reinvestment of dividends and other income.
(5) The net performance results portrayed include the reinvestment of all dividends and other earnings. Net results also include our estimation of investment advisory fees, administrative fees, transaction expenses, or other expenses that a client would have paid or actually paid. A 3.00% annualized advisory fee is built into the net return calculations although that fee is higher than any actual advisory fee currently clients are paying to Navellier & Associates, Inc. for investment advisory services.
(6) LIMITATIONS INHERENT IN MODEL RESULTS: The performance results presented are from a model portfolio, not an actually funded portfolio, and may not reflect the impact that material economic and market factors might have had on the adviser’s decision making if the adviser were actually managing clients’ money, and thus present returns which are greater than what a potential investor would have experienced for the time period. The results are presented for informational purposes only. No real money has been invested in this model portfolio. The model performance results should be considered mere ‘paper’ or pro forma performance results. The model results do not represent actual funded trades and may not reflect actual prices paid or received for actual funded trades.
(7) The model results may or may not relate, or only partially relate, to the type of advisory services currently offered by Navellier & Associates, Inc.
(8) In most cases, the adviser’s clients had investment results materially lower than the results portrayed in the model.